|Booking Period:||12 May 2016 to 31 Dec 2018|
|Travel Period:||12 May 2016 to 31 Dec 2018|
Baguio is known as the Summer Capital of the Philippines, City of Pines, City of Mines, City of Flowers, Garden City of the Philippines, Ukay-Ukay Capital of the Philippines.
Baguio City Tour Itinerary:
Mines View Park
Camp John Hay
Baguio Mt. Provinces Museum
Ibays Silver Craft
Pickup Time: 0900H / 1400H
Tour Starts Time: 0900H / 1400H
Duration: 3 hours
Please be at the hotel lobby at least 15 minutes before the pick-up time. The tour guide will be waiting for you at the hotel lobby and will be waiting maximum 15 minutes after the advised pick-up time.
Driver or Tour Guide Tip is not included in the package price and it is at your discretion. Tour time is due to traffic situation.
Should you require further assistance, please send an email to email@example.com or contact our numbers: (02) 245-7363 and 09179335811
Terms & Conditions
- Passengers’ name entered in the booking form must be same as per passenger’s passports. Incorrect names may cause penalties or invalidation of travel vouchers.
- For entry visa and transit visa, passports should have a minimum of 6 months validity after completing the journey.
- It is the passenger’s responsibility to obtain all Entry Visa or Transit Visa.
- It is passenger’s responsibility to check carefully for any errors made in the booking details, flight itineraries and travel vouchers immediately upon getting them.
- Please pay attention to the billing currency indicated on the package. Billing currency would be the currency in which you will be billed in.
- Prices are subject to surcharges during Peak season and Holiday season.
- Sole Adventours’ staff provides advisory information but do not undertake any responsibility whatsoever for any changes of information.
- Prices and ticketing conditions are subject to change without prior notice before issuance of travel voucher.
- Prices are not guaranteed until travel vouchers are issued and full payment has been received.
- Sole Adventours reserves the right to cancel any bookings.
- Any cancellation /amendment will be subject to charges.
- All packages are non-transferable and non-exchangeable.
- Any amendment after travel vouchers have been issued will be considered as a cancellation of the existing booking. Cancellation charges will be applied accordingly.
- Email address must be correctly furnished. As a customer, you agree to accept email as a means of communication and delivery of Travel vouchers and confirmation of your booking. In doing so, you agree not to hold www.soleadventours.com liable for any non-receipt of travel voucher or email confirmation.
- As an additional measure to protect our customers, www.soleadventours.com may request for photocopies of your credit card (back and front) and a Credit Card Authorization Payment Form to exclude the possibility that the card is being used by a third party, even after payment has been made. As a customer, you agree to cooperate and provide the necessary documents to www.soleadventours.com if such a need arises.