Ilocos known for its historic sites, beaches and the well-preserved Spanish colonial city of Vigan. Farther north, Laoag City is a jumping-off point for the huge La Paz Sand Dunes. – Wikipedia
This arranged tour will bring you to the best places that Ilocos has to offer from Vigan to Laoag to Pagudpud.
• 3D2N Accommodation
• Daily Breakfast
• Roundtrip Van Transfers (Manila – Ilocos – Manila)
• Complete Laoag / Pagudpud / Vigan Tours
• All entrance Fees
PLACES TO VISIT:
• Paoay Church
• Sinking Bell Tower
• Welcome Laoag
• Burgos Cape Bojeador (Lighthouse)
• Bangui Windmills
• Blue Lagoon Beach Pagudpud
• Paraiso ni Anton
• Patapat Viaduct
• Kapurpurawan Rock Formation
• Malacanang of the North
• Marcos Museum
• Salcedo Plaza
• Dancing Fountain Show
• Calle Crisologo
• Vigan Heritage Houses
• Irene’s Place Empanada
• Crisologo Museum
• Pagburnayan Pottery Making
• Ilocos Norte Arc and Pagudpud Arc
• Bantay Bell Tower
* 4×4 Sand Dunes and Sand Boarding (500 per Head – own acct)
* Lunch & Dinner – own account
* Other’s not mentioned in inclusion
We will require a non-refundable (but transferable) deposit of Php800/pax to secure/reserve your slot. The said amount is deductible from the total package rate.
1. Cancelations are non-refundable but are re-bookable and/or transferrable.
2. Please notify us ASAP or at least four days prior to the trip to confirm your cancelation. Re-bookings are subject to a Php100 re-booking fee.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
1. Package rate is already inclusive of tax.
2. Only routes and package inclusions stated will be covered.
3. Rates are subject to change without prior notice.
4. Please give us one to two days to process your requests and inquiries.
Please note that we reserve the right to cancel our services if natural disasters occurred and if weather conditions will not be suitable for travel or any outdoor activities. Rest assured that you will be notified for any cancellations and we will refund the cost. We will also arrange tour based on your preferred schedule.
You can send payment to either of the following accounts:
You may also make a payment through PayPal or Credit Card. Php150 fee per transaction applies.
Please send us a copy/screenshot of payment/deposit slip when done.
You may get in touch with us through the following numbers:
Mobile: 09175204035 or 09179335811
Voucher/tickets will be sent through email.
For more information or for other questions, please call/text or email us to assist you.
Like our FB page: https://www.facebook.com/SoleAdventours/?fref=ts
Day 0: 09:00PM ETD Metro Manila
Day 1: 6:00AM ETA Ilocos.
- Breakfast near Paoay Church
- Paoay Church visit & pictorials
- Travel / Pix at Salt Making
- Travel to Burgos (Lighthouse)
- Cape Bojeador (Lighthouse)
- Kapurpurawan Rock Formation
- Bangui Windmills
- Paraiso ni Anton and Patapat Viaduct
- Bantay Abot Cave
- Blue Lagoon Beach
- (Optional: Hannah’s Beach Resort Longest Zipline) / Get cottage (own account)
- 8:00pm – ETD Pagudpud, Travel to Laoag and Check in at Transient (Ilocos Norte) / Dinner (own account)
- 9:00PM onwards – Rest / Free Time
Day 2: 8AM ETD from the hotel
- Sinking Bell Tower and Welcome Laoag (Letters)
- Malacanang of the North
- Marcos Museum
- Sandunes 4×4 & Sandboarding (Sand Dunes = own account P500/head min of 5pax per vehicle)
- 3:00PM Travel to Vigan (Ilocos Sur)
- 5:00PM Hotel check-in
- Salcedo Plaza for fountain show @ 7:30pm, Night View @ Heritage Calle Crisologo, Dinner & social night (own account)
Day 3 – 8AM – ETD / check-out from he hotel.
- Calle Crisologo and Buy Pasalubong *Tip: Go to Irene’s Place Empanada*
- Crisologo Museum
- Pagburnayan for Pottery Making
- Bantay Bell Tower
- 2:00PM – ETD Vigan to Manila
- 11:00PM – ETA Manila