Minimum of two persons to take advantage of the package.
Booking must be done at least a week before your travel dates.
Coron is the take off point in exploring the surrounding areas lagoons, lakes, coral gardens and sandy beaches.
Kayangan Lake is located at Coron Island. It is said to be the cleanest lake in the Philippines and sometimes called Blue Lagoon. This freshwater lagoon is surrounded by sheer limestone cliffs. This beautiful picture-perfect scenery can be seen after a walk up a mountain trail.
Roundtrip Coron / Busuanga Airport Transfers – Seat-In Coach (TNL)
- We provide seat-in coach transfers for a convenient and comfortable ride to your hotel or resort destination at an affordable rate.
- Our van can accommodate maximum of 10 persons per vehicle with light luggage.
- Any transfers beyond the designated hotels/resorts may require additional fees.
Coron Tour Island Hopping A Tour Highlights (Seat-in Coach)
- Kayangan Lake
- Siete Pecados Marine Park
- Quin Lagoon
- Coral Garden
- CYC Beach
- Vivian Beach
- 3D2N Accommodation at Coron Reef Pension (or similar)
- RT Airport transfer
- Free pick-up and drop-off to selected Coron town hotels
- Picnic Buffet Lunch
- Bottled Water
- Tourist Boat
- Licensed Tour Guide
- Entrances and Permits
- Use of Lifevest and First Aid Kit
- Extension nights allowed (message us to customize tour)
- Snorkeling Rental Fee
- Roundtrip Transfer Surcharge for hotels outside Coron town
Pickup Time: 0800 – 0900H
Duration: 7-8 Hours
No cancellations and amendments are allowed after confirmation of booking.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
1. Package rate is already inclusive of tax.
2. Only routes and package inclusions stated will be covered.
3. Rates are subject to change without prior notice.
4. Please give us one to two days to process your requests and inquiries.
Please note that we reserve the right to cancel our services if natural disasters occurred and if weather conditions will not be suitable for travel or any outdoor activities. Rest assured that you will be notified for any cancellations and we will refund the cost. We will also arrange tour based on your preferred schedule.
Online payment (through Paypal or Credit Card) is available. A one-time fee of Php150 will be applied per transaction.
If you opt to make a payment via direct bank deposit, please use any of the following accounts:
1.) BPI ACCOUNT
Account Name: SOLE ADVENTOURS AND CONSULTANCY SERVICES INC.
Account Number: 0981-0231-37
2.) BDO SAVINGS ACCOUNT
Accnt. Name: CHERYL PENAVERDE
Bank Account Number: 004640076773
3.) RCBC SAVINGS BANK
Account Name: JIM BRYAN ILARDE
Bank Account Number: 7589251606
Please send us a copy/screenshot of payment/deposit slip when done.
You may get in touch with us through the following numbers:
Mobile: 09175204035 or 09179335811
Voucher/tickets will be sent through email.
For more information or for other questions, please call/text or email us to assist you.
Like our FB page: https://www.facebook.com/SoleAdventours/?fref=ts