Mt. Pulag is in the bucket list of every Filipino outdoor enthusiast. It is the third highest mountain in the Philippines and the highest peak in Luzon. This mountain is very prominent because of its mossy forest and the unparalleled sea of clouds that can be seen from its grassland summit. It is said to be “The Playground of the Gods.”
Allow us to tick this off your bucket list.
CLIMB COST: Php 2,800.00
EARLY BIRD RATE: PHP2,500 (until January 15)
• Round trip Transpo Manila – Baguio
• Round trip Transpo Baguio – Jump Off (Ranger station)
• Day 1 Dinner
• Day 2 Breakfast
• Registration Fee and Guide fee
• Tour Organizer from Sole Adventours
• Taxes and Surcharges
** Event Shirt – PHP300 (optional)
NUMBER OF SLOTS AVAILABLE: 24
1.) P500 non-refundable reservation fee per participant is required.
2.) 50% must be done 2 weeks before the event. Failure to do so means cancellation of slot/s.
3.) Full payment is required a week before the event.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
* This package is based on a SIC arrangement.
* Child rate is subject to request. (7 years old and above is already considered as adult).
* Failure to pay by the dateline set will result in auto release of all confirmed services. Any re-instatement of booking will be subject to space availability.
* All transfers and tours are on seat in coach basis.
* No refund will be extended for any unused services or tickets.
* In case of force majeure eg. Emergency, accident, storm, rally, typhoon etc. which are beyond our control, SOLE ADVENTOURS will refund funds accordingly or re-sched the trip.
* Upon booking, please provide the name of the guest, age, and medical condition.
* Please be reminded that you should be in the meet-up place on time for the departure. We will not be held liable if you fail to catch the seat-in-coach bus transportation. No special transfer will be provided.
* Package is applicable for Philippine passport holders only. All foreign passport holders will incur a surcharge which depends on their nationality.
For inquiries and booking issues please send us a message here in Facebook or through the following:
Mobile Phone: 0917-933-5811
Landline: (02) 782-4183
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/SoleAdventours