- Minimum of two persons to take advantage of the package.
- Booking must be done at least 1 week before your travel dates.
The Island of Two Palms
“An island situated in Honda Bay where one can have a splendid stay. It was named Dos Palmas, meaning “two palms”, after the towering trees that curved like arms in welcome.
Today, the two palms are no longer there but the essence of the welcome palm trees still remains – in warm smiles of the friendly resort crew and in the cozy island ambience that both embrace all guests in welcome. (Dos Palmas Island Resort and Spa)”
The Resort is located in Areceffi Island, the biggest island found in Honda Bay. It is approximately 50 minute banca ride from Sta Lourdes Pier. Its prominent architecture features wood-floored cottages perched over the waters. Larger garden villas with a beachfront are also available. It has its own diving area and list of amenities which are readily available upon request.
If you are travelling on a tight budget, you may opt to take advantage of our Affordable Dos Palmas Day Tour to enjoy the fun in the islands!
- Scheduled roundtrip land (one way) and boat transfers (city-resort-city)
- Departure at the Wharf – 8:00 H
- Departure at the Resort – 15:45 H
- Pick up point/site:
- Dos Palmas office at 7:00 H
- Welcome drinks
- Buffet Lunch
- Complimentary coffee and or tea throughout the day
- Use of the following facilities and equipment:
- Children’s playground
- Ocean Kayaks
- Courts and equipment (tennis, basketball, beach volleyball, beach badminton)
- Snorkeling equipment (mask, snorkel, fins)
- Recreation center (darts, billiards, table tennis, videoke)
- Speedboat transfers to nearby snorkeling and sites
- Services of the guest officer and marine sports guide
Special discount applies when booking multiple tours.
Pickup Time: 0630-0700H
Tour Starts Time: 0700H
Duration: 8 Hours
Dos Palmas Day Tour
Should you require further assistance, please send an email to email@example.com or contact our hotline number +639179335811.
- Passengers’ name entered in the booking form must be same as per passenger’s passport/ID. Incorrect names may cause penalties or invalidation of travel vouchers.
- For entry visa and transit visa, passports should have a minimum of 6 months validity after completing the journey.
- It is the passenger’s responsibility to obtain all Entry Visa or Transit Visa.
- It is passenger’s responsibility to check carefully for any errors made in the booking details, flight itineraries and travel vouchers immediately upon getting them.
- Please pay attention to the billing currency indicated on the package. Billing currency would be the currency in which you will be billed in.
- Prices are subject to surcharges during Peak season and Holiday season.
- Sole Adventours’ staff provides advisory information but do not undertake any responsibility whatsoever for any changes of information.
- Prices and ticketing conditions are subject to change without prior notice before issuance of travel voucher.
- Prices are not guaranteed until travel vouchers are issued and full payment has been received.
- Sole Adventours reserves the right to cancel any bookings
- Any cancellation /amendment will be subject to charges. Please refer to Sole Adventours Cancellation/Amendment Policy.
- All packages are non-transferable and non-exchangeable.
- Any amendment after travel vouchers have been issued will be considered as a cancellation of the existing booking. Cancellation charges will be applied accordingly. Please refer to Sole Adventours Cancellation Policies.
- Email address must be correctly furnished. As a customer, you agree to accept email as a means of communication and delivery of Travel vouchers and confirmation of your booking. In doing so, you agree not to hold www.soleadventours.com liable for any non-receipt of travel voucher or email confirmation.
- As an additional measure to protect our customers, www.soleadventours.com may request for photocopies of your credit card (back and front) and a Credit Card Authorization Payment Form to exclude the possibility that the card is being used by a third party, even after payment has been made. As a customer, you agree to cooperate and provide the necessary documents to www.soleadventours.com if such a need arises.