- Minimum of two persons to take advantage of the package.
- Booking must be done at least 1 week before your travel dates.
Firefly watching takes place in Iwahig River, one of the biggest and scenic rivers in Puerto Princesa. It is a Community Based Sustainable Tourism Program, the beneficiaries of which are the community people themselves so a tour here is in a way an investment to a community to take care of their place even more.
Open your eyes to a different world of lighters glittering numerous mangrove trees somehow resembling Christmas trees in the darkest of night, only their lights are not powered by electricity but by freshest of oxygen intake as explained by the local guide. It is truly a sight to behold one visitor of Puerto Princesa shouldn’t miss.
As additional to the tour, boatmen include the discussion of constellations visible in the sky which he points out using his laser lights.
- Air-conditioned van transfers
- Boat transfers
- Dinner at a local restaurant
- Licensed Tour guide
Pickup Time: 1800-1830H
Tour Starts Time: 1800H
Duration: 3-3.5 Hours
Special discount applies when booking multiple tours.
Upon receipt of confirmation, kindly send COMPLETE NAMES, AGE, CONTACT NUMBER and COUNTRY OF ORIGIN of all tour participants to email@example.com. This is required for boat registration.
- This is a shared tour.
- We only arrange pick up to those guest staying in City Proper Hotels.
- We shall call your hotel one day before your tour date to advise pick-up time of the tour. Please expect our call/message around 5PM-6PM.
- Environmental Fee: There is a one time fee of Php40.00 per person per tour as a city ordinance of the City of Puerto Princesa to be paid by the guest during the Tour.
- Guests staying at Sheridan Beach Resort & Spa will be picked-up around 10:00-11:00am.
- Transfer surcharge: JAMP Pension House and Microtel Inn & Suites Palawan (Php70/person/way), Marina de Bay Resort and Spa (Php100/person/way)
Tour pick up and drop-off from Daluyon Beach Resort, Taraw Resort, and tours to Sabang Zipline and Mangrove Tour area will go through private roads and will be charged a toll fee. The following toll fee applies per vehicle: Php 150/van; Php 200/coaster; and Php 250/bus. Said fees shall be collected under guests personal account.
- Please present www.soleadventours.com voucher to redeem reserved activity.
- If available, provide local contact number to the reservation officer.
- Pick up/Drop off from other hotel / address is subject to surcharge.
- Child rate may not be applicable for packages requiring a minimum number of pax more than one.
- Tour/Transfer included in the package is not arranged by the hotel (unless otherwise stated in your hotel voucher).
Should you require further assistance, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact our hotline number +639179335811.
- Passengers’ name entered in the booking form must be same as per passenger’s passport/ID. Incorrect names may cause penalties or invalidation of travel vouchers.
- For entry visa and transit visa, passports should have a minimum of 6 months validity after completing the journey.
- It is the passenger’s responsibility to obtain all Entry Visa or Transit Visa.
- It is passenger’s responsibility to check carefully for any errors made in the booking details, flight itineraries and travel vouchers immediately upon getting them.
- Please pay attention to the billing currency indicated on the package. Billing currency would be the currency in which you will be billed in.
- Prices are subject to surcharges during Peak season and Holiday season.
- Sole Adventours’ staff provides advisory information but do not undertake any responsibility whatsoever for any changes of information.
- Prices and ticketing conditions are subject to change without prior notice before issuance of travel voucher.
- Prices are not guaranteed until travel vouchers are issued and full payment has been received.
- Sole Adventours reserves the right to cancel any bookings
- Any cancellation /amendment will be subject to charges. Please refer to Sole Adventours Cancellation/Amendment Policy.
- All packages are non-transferable and non-exchangeable.
- Any amendment after travel vouchers have been issued will be considered as a cancellation of the existing booking. Cancellation charges will be applied accordingly. Please refer to Sole Adventours Cancellation Policies.
- Email address must be correctly furnished. As a customer, you agree to accept email as a means of communication and delivery of Travel vouchers and confirmation of your booking. In doing so, you agree not to hold www.soleadventours.com liable for any non-receipt of travel voucher or email confirmation.
- As an additional measure to protect our customers, www.soleadventours.com may request for photocopies of your credit card (back and front) and a Credit Card Authorization Payment Form to exclude the possibility that the card is being used by a third party, even after payment has been made. As a customer, you agree to cooperate and provide the necessary documents to www.soleadventours.com if such a need arises.