Minimum of two persons to take advantage of the package.
Booking must be done at least a week before your travel dates.
Hailed as one of the New 7 Wonders of Nature, the Underground River located inside a national park, is also a UNESCO World Heritage Site. It is approximately 2 hours north of the city proper. On your way to the area, be amazed at the splendid top view of Ulugan Bay, and marvel at the karst limestone mountains and elephant cave.
From Sabang wharf, a motorized boat will take you to the entrance of the national park for 20 minutes. A boardwalk winding through dense jungle thickets will lead you to the mouth of the cave. There a boatman who will also serve as your guide will show you the wonders waiting for you inside.
Tour inside the cave would cover the first kilometer of this 8.2 km underground river known to be the longest navigable in the world which would last for about 45-60 minutes.
- Underground River Tour (Seat-in coach)
- Buffet Lunch (Sabang Beach)
- Air-conditioned Transfers
- Boat Transfers
- Licensed Tour Guide
- Permit and Entrance Fees
- Audio Device Fee
- Environmental Fee
- Shed Rental
- Tour pick up and drop off from Daluyon Beach Resort, Taraw Resort, and tours to Sabang Zipline and Mangrove Tour area will go through private roads and will be charged a toll fee. The following toll fee applies per vehicle: Php 150/van; Php 200/coaster; and Php 250/bus. Said fees shall be collected under guests personal account.
- If guests taking the Underground River tour are willing to proceed to Sabang wharf to meet our driver or guide, no toll fee will be collected.
- Audio Device Fee (Php85/person) – Included in the package. All Underground River guests are required to use audio device inside the cave.
- Environmental Fee (Pho150/person) – Included in the package. This is a mandatory fee which is paid once for all tours within Puerto Princesa.
Travel Advisory: To conserve the Puerto Princesa Underground River in its natural state, a carrying capacity of Nine Hundred (900) Visitors a day has been set (PAMB Resolution No. 06-2012) and a “No Permit, No Entry” policy is strictly enforced.
Underground River Permit – Included in the package. Permits for the Underground River Tour are issued on a First-Come, First-Serve basis. Although Asiatravel.com regularly updates its inventory to reflect the availability of permits, it may advise fully-booked status anytime. Permit Fee is subject to change without prior notice due to any sudden changes implemented by the local government. Surcharge shall be collected onsite prior start of the tour.
Valid identification cards such as government issued ID and passport must be presented during registration for the tour. Please bring these documents with you for a worry-free visit.
Cancellations: Tours for the Underground River can be suspended and Visitor Entry Permits cancelled any day due to unfavorable meteorological conditions. In such case, the affected visitor may opt to rebook for the tour on a later date or seek a refund of amount paid for the tour. Management shall waive all rebooking fees or refund surcharges.
Additional Tips: Do not forget to bring your comfortable swimming attire, change of clothes, sun block, hat, and insect repellent.
Blockout Dates: Annual Cave Festival on July 1, 2, 3
Should you require further assistance, please send an email to email@example.com or contact us at +639179335811
Pickup Time: TO BE ADVISED 1-DAY BEFORE TOUR (Starts at 0645H, depending on your hotel location)
Duration: Approx: 8 Hours